Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bifurcation


In the movie, “True Romance,” Christian Slater is out on a date with a hot young chick. The chick says, “There are two types of people in the world, people who like Elvis, and people who like the Beatles. Which are you?” Gadabout sides with the former.

Watching a brief segment of an infomercial on “Time Shares” for vacation homes reminded me of the movie. I thought to myself, Gadabout, there are two types of people in this world; those who buy Time Shares and those who don’t. And the list goes on and on.

Those who ride motorcycles.
Those who golf.
Those who play cards.
Those who drive silly hybrid cars.
Those who drink alcohol.
Those who smoke.
Those who steal.
Those who are honest.
Those who are terrorists.

I think I am really on to something here.

No comments: